Thursday, March 26, 2009

Celebritytalent.tv a scam?

So I was invited to one of celebrity talent %26quot;auditions%26quot; in Beverly Hills yesterday and it seemed pretty bogus to me. They said that they liked my look and threw in some more words to flatter me. Before I went into the interview, they were passing out these water bottles with their logo on it so that they would appear legitimate. They called me back today and said that my parents needed to pay $700+ so that I can get a makeup artist, acting classes, professional head shots, and so that they can find me an agent. I was pretty skeptical, so I turned down the offer. Anyone heard of this %26quot;talent agency%26quot;?





And why does it just so happen that it has the same address as absolute talent managment?
Celebritytalent.tv a scam?
I checked it out, it%26#039;s supposed to be a free service....I%26#039;d have your parents ask ALOT of ?????%26#039;s
Celebritytalent.tv a scam?
Total scam.
Reply:They are a SCAM.. First of all they charging u Major money for headshots and acting classes they want. That%26#039;s A Big sign of a SCAM...

No comments:

Post a Comment