Thursday, March 26, 2009

Does anyone know where I can get a copy of the stage play "Lestat" on DVD or VHS?

Okey ,i kwen some great tools can help you:)





You can have a try on Pavtube DVD Copy.


I found a good tool to backup the DVD disc. It is Pavtube DVD Copy. Get it here:


http://www.rocketdownload.com/program/pa...


I prefer to use it for its pragmatic functions. First DVD to DVD copy, each time I backup my DVD movie disc in case, the copied disc is the same with the original one. I am really happy to find it. in addition, If the disc space is not large enough, I also can choose main movie copy to save the space. This reduces the trouble for getting the suitable disc. Besides, the main point that I like is the user-friendly interface. Choose source and target, choose mode, and run. So easy, I enjoy the tool very much. Hope to share with DVD lovers.





Good luck:)

No comments:

Post a Comment