Thursday, March 26, 2009

Do you think prince caspian is hot?

i looooooooooooove prince caspian and my friends do too but my mom says hes not
Do you think prince caspian is hot?
yes! he is so gorgeous!
Do you think prince caspian is hot?
I actually thought he was really good looking when I saw him on Stardust (he was the young guy that first went over the wall...but then for the rest of the movie, his character is played by an older actor, so he%26#039;s only in it for a brief time. ) So I looked him up and was so excited to see him as Prince Caspian. Loved it...I thought he did a good job.
Reply:Well, it depends on which Prince Caspian you%26#039;re speaking of.





Hollywood%26#039;s Prince Caspian: Sure, he%26#039;s gorgeous. He%26#039;s absolutely breathtaking.





C. S. Lewis%26#039;s Prince Caspian: He was twelve-something. What can I say? I don%26#039;t like to think about the hotness factor of twelve-year-olds.





: )


Hayley.

No comments:

Post a Comment