Thursday, March 26, 2009

Romeo and Juliet?

Does anybody know what act/scene/page the scene where Juliet and the nurse are talking about what Romeo said about marriage is on?





Its okay if you only know the act or if you only know the scene.





Thanks!
Romeo and Juliet?
Act II scene v
Romeo and Juliet?
There is a website called Open Source Shakespeare that lets you look at an individual%26#039;s lines with or without cues.


It makes it very easy to look up questions like this.





===========================


JUST JULIET%26#039;S LINES


47 II,5,1408


How art thou out of breath, when thou hast breath


To say to me that thou art out of breath?


The excuse that thou dost make in this delay


Is longer than the tale thou dost excuse.


Is thy news good, or bad? answer to that;


Say either, and I%26#039;ll stay the circumstance:


Let me be satisfied, is%26#039;t good or bad?





48 II,5,1423


No, no: but all this did I know before.


What says he of our marriage? what of that?





49 II,5,1430


I%26#039; faith, I am sorry that thou art not well.


Sweet, sweet, sweet nurse, tell me, what says my love?

No comments:

Post a Comment