Thursday, March 26, 2009

I need some help with jokes?

I am an MC at my small schools talent show. My teacher has asked me to say some type of musical art jokes.


Do you have any?


Or know of any site that i can get some??


thanks so much =)
I need some help with jokes?
Why don%26#039;t you google %26#039;jokes%26#039; or %26#039;musical jokes%26#039; or whatever your looking for, and you should get a few pretty good websites.
I need some help with jokes?
Try youtube. People are always telling good jokes on there.
Reply:What%26#039;s worse than a clarinet?


TWO clarinets!





In Heaven, they give you Harps.


In Hell, they give you Accordians!





The band director walked into class and announced that he was taking dollar donations to help pay for the funeral of a world famous sousaphone player...


The piccolo player handed him TWO dollars and said, %26quot;Here, now you can bury another one!%26quot;





A French Horn player was going to the supermarket, when she realized that she left her horn in the back seat of her car, and the car was unlocked!


Sure enough, when she got back to the car, there were two more French Horns in the back seat!





Be sharp, act natural!





Thank you thank you, I%26#039;m here all night!





:-) How%26#039;re these for starters?

No comments:

Post a Comment