Thursday, March 26, 2009

How can i...?

I am IN LOVE with acting, singing, and dancing. It is my all time passion.





I am enrolled in theatre group that focuses on musicals, and i love it. I have looked for auditions, none for my age (13) around my area.





My question is: What are some ways i can get OUT there and get more known, get parts in more things, etc?
How can i...?
it is my passion as well! P.S., love your screen name and pic! So cute! Anyways, do anything you can to get acting exposure. This means school plays, after school drama club, drama classes offered after school, go to different theatres for auditions, get an agent, take acting classes summer camps, clinics, go to acting schools, take voice lessons, join a choir, take a dance class like tap, ballet, jazz, hip-hop or a combination musical theatre class. The only way you%26#039;re going to be able to get out there and be known is by experience and being really good at your craft. The more theatre type things you get involved in from the list above the more you%26#039;ll be able to put on your resume`, thus you%26#039;ll get better parts in whatever plays you strive to get into.. good luck!


You seem like a really great, cool person!

No comments:

Post a Comment